You’re not “too busy.” Get over that lie. We keep ourselves eternally “busy” by checking email and Facebook, obsessively over-measuring and over-analyzing everything, second-guessing, waiting for perfect, asking too many opinions and essentially “working” round the clock while getting very little done. We all fall victim to it. It crippled me for years. While getting […]
Inspirational stories, quotes and videos.
Eminem dropped the most anticipated rap album in years yesterday. My early review is that it’s freaking awesome. So in honor of his new record being released here are a few training lessons based on the titles of 37 Eminem songs (in bold italics). A lot of people start training and they’re all gung ho […]
I am not a badass. But I aspire to be, one day. When most people think of the word “badass” they think of Harley Davidson, the old Oakland Raiders, Iron Mike Tyson in his prime, Rambo, Charles Bronson and Bruce Lee. But there’s more to being a badass than just being the type of mofo […]
* This post was inspired from countless interactions I’ve had over the last few years with college kids who are getting nowhere with their training and missing out on lifetime memories in the process. You’re living in The Age of Distraction and it’s killing your gains. You’re suffering from information overload, which has led to […]
I turned 39 yesterday. I woke up and walked out on the balcony to practice some deep breathing, as I do each day, and noticed an incredible sight. The beach and surrounding parking lots were nearly empty. There was hardly anyone on the bike path. All of the summer tourists had disappeared overnight. I breathed […]
People hear that statement every day from doctors around the world. And in an instant their entire life changes. They realize what’s important and what’s nonsense. They suddenly regret all the time they wasted on pettiness or trivial bullshit. They regret not taking the time to do all the things they’d promised themselves they’d do, […]
Guest Post by Renegade Inner Circle Assistant Coach – Kyle Matthews I grew up painfully shy and can remember being self-conscious for as long as I can remember. I grew up playing sports year around. I played football, baseball, and basketball from the earliest age possible until I got to high school. I was always […]
I was sitting in the downstairs lounge at Southern Hospitality in New York City Saturday night having a great conversation with Nate Green about life, productivity and happiness when Mike Geary wandered over. He wanted to discuss The Renegade Diet and get some more details about it. I broke it down for about a minute […]
- The Top 5 Healthy Habits Every Athlete Needs
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- Should You Train to Failure?
- 3 Ways To Build Muscle With Bodyweight Training
- 4 Traits the Best Lifters Share
- 5 Reasons You Should Eat Some Carbs On Rest Days
- Do You Need Carbs Pre & Post Workout?
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength