Let’s assume you’re sitting on the couch on a Sunday in November. You’re watching the Indianapolis Colts but during commercials you flip over to the Oklahoma Thunder game. On one channel you’ve got the 5’9”, 228 pound Trent Richardson. On the other channel you’ve got the 6’9” Kevin Durant. You, we’ll assume, are a genetically […]
Inspirational stories, quotes and videos.
“The meaning of life is that it is to be lived.”- Bruce Lee 1) Always have a quest. 2) Don’t feel the need to justify your opinion. 3) Cut your expenses in half. Then cut them again. 4) Don’t die without any scars. Like Tyler Durden advised. 5) Remember that everyone wants to feel important. […]
The cold, harsh reality of Monday morning. Potential unfilled, promises broken, dreams unlived. The lack of control, the lack of discipline, the lack of structure. Wants, hopes, desires. Self doubt slowly becoming self-loathing. Check email, check status updates, check feeds. Comparisons, envy, jealousy. Stay busy, blend in, play it safe. Swimming in mediocrity. In an […]
@JasonFerruggia what are some crucial habits a morning routine should contain in order to get your body & mind ready for the day? — Rob Sanders (@Huskergrappler) January 8, 2014 Rob, Great question. I am a huge proponent of having morning rituals and believe it sets the tone for a productive, happy, successful day. […]
You’re not “too busy.” Get over that lie. We keep ourselves eternally “busy” by checking email and Facebook, obsessively over-measuring and over-analyzing everything, second-guessing, waiting for perfect, asking too many opinions and essentially “working” round the clock while getting very little done. We all fall victim to it. It crippled me for years. While getting […]
Eminem dropped the most anticipated rap album in years yesterday. My early review is that it’s freaking awesome. So in honor of his new record being released here are a few training lessons based on the titles of 37 Eminem songs (in bold italics). A lot of people start training and they’re all gung ho […]
I am not a badass. But I aspire to be, one day. When most people think of the word “badass” they think of Harley Davidson, the old Oakland Raiders, Iron Mike Tyson in his prime, Rambo, Charles Bronson and Bruce Lee. But there’s more to being a badass than just being the type of mofo […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- Why Haters Make it so Much Easier For You to Succeed
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- Nate Miyaki on Intermittent Feasting, Paleo, Pre Workout Nutrition, Meal Timing, and Protein Intake
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- How to Build Bigger Forearms
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel