We’re doing a one week special on The Renegade Strength Club. You can get 30 days for just $1 from now until next Wednesday. We’re also starting a 60 day fat loss contest for our members. Here’s how it works… Day 60 is December 24th. That’s the last day you can take your after pic […]
In the latest episode of Renegade Radio I sat down with an old buddy of mine, and author of The Encyclopedia of Underground Strength & Conditioning, Zach Even-Esh. Our friendship started over a decade ago on AOL Instant Messenger and we’ve had a similar evolution. Zach is the epitome of passion and hustle and continues […]
Guest Post By Zach Even-Esh, Author of The Encyclopedia of Underground Strength & Conditioning I was in my early 20s. My walls had been covered for a decade or so by now with photos of bodybuilders from FLEX & Muscle & Fitness Magazines. Not one inch of my wall could be seen. It was a […]
I can’t remember exactly when I stopped living in the past. But I do know that its effect on my life was profound. I used to sit around and reminisce all the time. Get sad and depressed. Even wish I could go back. I used to be crushed when things ended. Or when I moved […]
On the latest episode of Renegade Radio, I had the pleasure of talking with Navy Seal Commander and Bestselling Author, Mark Divine. At the age of 26, he walked away from a lucrative corporate career to become the ultimate badass. Mark’s diverse background and resume is a real testament to his ability to get shit […]
About Jason Ferruggia
Jason is a fitness & lifestyle consultant who has helped 100,000+ loyal readers get fit, get focused and achieve awesomeness. He's been featured in Men's Fitness, Details, Men's Health, Muscle & Fitness, ESPN & CBS.
Shit You Should Read
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You’re Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How to Build Muscle- The Definitive Guide
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- 39 Ways to Not be Like Everyone Else
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?