“Pain is the greatest leader that men are afraid to follow.”
Traver Boehm knows men. How they think, what’s behind their behavior, and most importantly, their unique challenges in the modern landscape.
Traver is the founder of the UNcivilized Men’s Movement, the fastest growing men’s movement in the world. He is the author of Today I Rise, and Man UNcivilized as well as a two-time TEDx speaker, men’s coach and podcaster.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
BiOptimizers – P3OM supplies your gut with powerful protein-digesting bacteria.
BUBS – The purest form of collagen, sustainably sourced from grass fed and pasture raised cows.
LMNT – A tasty electrolyte drink mix that gives your body everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Traver’s unconventional path to self-discovery. [5:06]
- What exactly is the Year to Live Project? [14:28]
- How to find the freedom of an unapologetic life through insignificance. [17:35]
- The birth of Man UNcivilized. [20:41]
- Have you allowed society to guilt you out of your manhood? [27:51]
- Diffusing the ticking time bomb. [31:45]
- The biggest challenge we face today is not a virus. [40:23]
- The unnatural art of developing deep and meaningful relationships. [45:42]
- Why we need to be connecting beyond our egos. [48:12]
- Be dangerous, but not a danger. [56:54]
- The revolution will not be civilized. [1:02:45]
Connect with Traver:
Wanna listen to another episode that will inspire and teach you how to be the best man you can be? Click HERE to listen to my discussion with Peter Goodwin on how to live a purpose driven life.
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.