How are you showing up in your day-to-day life?
Are people excited when you walk into a room? Does the energy immediately shift by your presence?
Do you command respect, display authority, and attract winners?
If not, it begins in the mirror. And I’ve got the advice you need to change it.
Listen as we discuss:
- Can you gain muscle without adding body fat? [2:10]
- 1 trick to make squats and presses 3x more effective. [3:26]
- Do this to instantly change the way people see and treat you. [7:28]
- How to build bigger legs with ZERO soreness. [10:50]
- The EXACT workout all beginners and teens should do. [19:30]
- What are the best shoes to squat in? [22:38]
- Improve your mobility in HALF the time. [24:20]
- Top-5 Mcs of the ’90s? [27:04]
- Do THIS to change your business forever. [29:36]
Ready to end that life of misery and make massive changes? Submit your application today and let’s get to work!
This episode is brought to you by:
Organifi: Sleep is unmatched when it comes to optimal recovery, building muscle, brain performance, mood, and overall well-being. A nightly cup of Organifi Gold provides everything you need for a great night’s sleep, while also supporting relaxation and immune health. Go to organifi.com/renegade and save 20% on your order.
Paleo Valley: Traveling, on the go, in between meetings, or simply in need of a quick, non-toxic snack? Paleo Valley’s 100% grass-fed and finished, organically spiced, beef sticks are your answer. Go to paleovalley.com and use code JAY for 15% off your order.
Mentioned in this episode:
Want more ways to discover and develop the attributes that will help ensure your success and become a great leader?
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com