Are you training efficiently?
Or are you like the countless others wasting time and energy every time you step into the gym?
You probably fall in the latter if you’re going at it on your own.
And what’s worse, you don’t even know it.
Junk volume, poor exercise selection, and inadequate pre-workout nutrition are a few of the issues I’ve seen over the years. And I’m here to address those, and many more, in today’s Q&A.
- Training first thing in the morning? Here’s what you need to know. [2:20]
- This small boost could be the key to maximal hypertrophy. [6:11]
- How to use fasting to reduce all-cause mortality. [7:53]
- What science tells us about rep ranges. [12:47]
- How to magically transform your training. [16:55]
- How much training is too much? [21:05]
- The 6 components of a great exercise. [26:06]
- What’s the optimal number of sets per body part? [37:27]
- How long does it take for muscle atrophy to begin? [51:30]
- What are the bare minimums for a home gym setup (under $1,000)? [52:51]
- Top-5 standup comedy specials of all-time? [54:12]
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: Sleep better at night, feel more relaxed during the day, and transform your health and performance with the most powerful magnesium supplement on the market. Go to magbreakthrough.com/jay and use code JAY10 for an unbeatable offer.
Looking for more ways to get the most out of your training sessions?
For even more great listening, check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com