“The reason that most businesses do not grow and scale fast, or scale at all, is that the owner thinks that they can do it better themselves… That is the challenge for most small business owners, and why they can’t get over the hump.”
CEO/Founder of Groove Life, Peter Goodwin, is a husband, father, and adventure guide who realized his adventure-inspired lifestyle demanded gear that could keep up. After selling The General Lodge – a wilderness retreat that he built with his own hands – Peter founded Groove Life from a desire to design premium, innovative adventure products that are backed by unbelievable customer service.
Born in an Alaskan garage, Groove Life now employs over 170 people and produces adventure-inspired outdoor lifestyle product lines with well over 100,000 five-star reviews.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
Epoch Whey Protein is a verified grass-fed, delicious tasting and easily digestible whey isolate. Use coupon code JAY to save 20%.
With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens help detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
- The transformative power of being in nature. [5:30]
- Bear sleeping? [9:28]
- Peter’s journey to finding his purpose. [12:36]
- Looking to sell a product online? Here’s the formula. [16:38]
- The best way to differentiate yourself in a competitive market. [19:58]
- How shifting your thoughts will open the door to success. [22:04]
- The process of eliminating self-limiting beliefs, and the power of the mind. [25:53]
- What is the meaning of life? [32:22]
- The terrifyingly uncomfortable, but necessary, thing we should all be doing at least once a year. [38:48]
- What’s next on the agenda for Groove Life? [43:15]
Connect with Peter:
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Peter’s company, Groove Life
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.