Marcus Aurelius Anderson is a mindset coach, bestselling author of “The Gift of Adversity,” TEDx & global keynote speaker, proud veteran, and creator of the Acta Non Verba Movement and host of the Acta Non Verba Podcast.
Listen as we discuss his unthinkable victory over death (twice) and paralysis, how he was able to use that adversity as his catalyst for greatness, and how you too can become a better human, leader, entrepreneur, and actualize success across all areas by embracing the adversity in your own life.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
Optimal Carnivore – Enjoy the most nutrient dense food on the planet with their encapsulated grass-fed organ complex. Use coupon code Renegade10.
Organifi Gold – Pain soothing herbs and phytonutrients in a delicious golden milk that will help you sleep better at night.
- What does true mastery really look like? [4:55]
- Channeling the warrior ethos. [10:14]
- Entering the gateway to self-discovery. [14:45]
- If everything is a priority, nothing is a priority. [19:36]
- Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. [26:03]
- Why victimhood is dead. [37:45]
- What are the three keys to masterful communication? [46:35]
- How can you learn to embrace adversity as a gift? [52:02]
- The litmus test for determining what’s important in life. [1:03:12]
- THIS is the main thing keeping you from progressing. [1:07:43]
- Conquering the two extremes of perfectionism. [1:11:53]
- Are you bullsh*tting yourself too? [1:15:28]
- The value of playing aggressive in a fear-filled world. [1:23:03]
- A day in the life of Marcus Aurelius Anderson. [1:26:17]
Connect with Marcus:
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.