There’s a time and place for high volume.
… In your car, listening to some ’90s hip hop.
In the gym, though?
Not so much.
But how much volume is too much? How do you know if you’re doing enough? And how do you differentiate between ramp up and work sets?
I’ve got you covered in today’s Q&A.
Listen and learn:
- What should you do to get the most out of your AM training sessions? [3:10]
- Are you doing too much volume? [6:20]
- What exactly is an effective rep? [14:18]
- How do you know when to swap out exercises? [16:40]
- Can you create a caloric deficit without excessive cardio and dieting? [22:50]
- Is your palette ruining your health? [26:05]
- Are high rep ranges ever ideal for gains? [31:26]
- My Top-5 pulling exercises for hypertrophy? [35:50]
- One of the best things you can do to improve digestion? [38:56]
This episode is brought to you by:
Nootopia: The newest addition to your morning routine. All day energy, clarity, and focus without the jitters and crashes. Enhance your mental performance, boost you immunity, and get that glowing, healthy skin we all desire by going to nootopia.com/jaygenius and be sure to use the coupon code JAY10 to save 10%.
Goodr: These 100% polarized, comfortable, stylish shades are great for whatever life may throw your way. And at only $25 (with a money back guarantee and free shipping) you’ll be hard pressed to find a better value. Check them out at goodr.com/jay and let me know what you think.
Paleo Valley: Easily my favorite company when it comes to natural, whole food sourced supplements and clean, nutrient dense snacks. Go to paleovalley.com and use coupon code JAY to find out why for yourself.
Are you proud of the reflection you see in the mirror?
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com