Can a guy in his 40’s gain 10-15 pounds of muscle? If so, how should he train to do it?
What are the biggest mistakes I’ve personally made that prevented me from reaching my goals? How did I overcome them?
If I were going to start an online biz today, how would I do it?
I’m gonna cover all this, and much more, in this week’s episode of Renegade Radio.
Pour yourself another cup of coffee…
Grab a notebook and pen…
Get ready for an hour that can change your life!
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens help detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Magic Spoon is a healthy cereal that tastes too good to be true. It’s high protein, low carb and free of gluten, soy and artificial sweeteners. Use code JAY for free shipping.
- Biggest mistakes that slowed my progress, or prevented me from achieving my goals? [10:20]
- How often should you try to smash PRs? [16:40]
- Can someone gain 10-15 pounds of muscle in their 40’s? [22:00]
- What should you do to start an online business from scratch? [25:20]
- Best advice for someone starting to train in their 40’s? [34:00]
- How often should someone change rep ranges to maximize gains? [38:15]
- How to bounce back from mistakes that hurt others or damage relationships? [40:25]
- Can daily training sessions be split into two when short on time? What’s the best approach? [42:45]
- Can someone get visible abs WITHOUT losing too much fat? [43:40]
- Are Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) really essential? [47:35
- Want to train with Jay? Here’s how to do it… [48:30]
Connect with Me:
Wanna know the pre-workout routine I personally use to prepare to crush my training sessions?
Wanna learn how to build bigger, stronger shoulders?
Click HERE to listen to episode and I’ll teach you these things and more. Check it out now!!
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.