The people have spoken…
And I heard the message loud and clear!
You want to know more about how I dominate my path and help my clients do the same…
You like getting the inside scoop on how I, and the people I train, stay jacked and strong…
You LOVE the listener Q&As…
So that’s exactly what we’re gonna give you in this episode of the world famous Renegade Radio Podcast.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens help detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado grown hemp that promotes deep relaxation and ultimate recovery. Use coupon code RENEGADE for a 15% discount.
Belcampo Meat Company has the highest quality and best tasting grass-fed and grass-finished meat available anywhere. Use the code JAY10 to save 10%.
- Why do I sometimes do higher reps than I recommend?
- How do you optimize row technique?
- How important is it to consider your morning HRV score when doing your workout that day?
- What are your top 5 rock bands/songs to train to?
- Who would you rather get in the gym with, Arnold in his prime or The Rock?
- What are your thoughts on doing yoga as LISS?
- How OCD should we get with avoiding plastics when eating and drinking?
- Did you ever go to college? Did you play sports?
- How am I currently training? What’s my split? How much cardio do I do?
- Training tips for a 48 year old advanced lifter who wants to save his joints.
- What books should you read to increase your confidence and improve your ability to have conversations with anyone?
- How did I grow an inch taller in my 40’s?
- How to get back into the gym after a layoff?
- Top books you’ve read that have changed your life?
- What’s a typical day of eating for me?
- If you sacrifice your health for money you will end up with neither. True or false?
- How have my dogs handled the multiple moves?
- Favorite carb sources to gain size/strength after white rice and berries?
- Predictions for Summer Slam?
- Following a PPL split and arms are lagging behind. Any suggestions?
- Why did you move to the 305?
- What clients do you most enjoy coaching?
Connect with Me:
Wanna know how to eat and train so you actually look like you lift? Click HERE to listen to episode 386.
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.