The U.S. supplement industry is worth over $35 billion.
The numbers are mind-boggling.
But is supplementation alone the key to fat loss, muscle building, and optimal health?
And with everything that’s out there, how do you know what’s legit, what you should be taking, and why?
I’ve got the answers to those questions, and many more, in today’s Q&A.
- How do you become the man everyone aspires to be? [2:28]
- When’s the best time to train and why? [9:23]
- Are you overlooking this in your training? [10:58]
- What are the most important things you need to be doing to lose fat? [14:58]
- When and why you should use a weight belt? [20:40]
- Periodization for hypertrophy? [22:34]
- How long is too long to eat for size (bulk)? [25:15]
- Are essential amino acids really essential? [28:33]
- Does stretching prevent or reduce injuries? [31:10]
- How to structure a 2-day split? [34:23]
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castbox, or your favorite podcast platform.
This episode is brought to you by:
Nootopia: The newest addition to your morning routine. All day energy, clarity, and focus without the jitters and crashes. Enhance your mental performance, boost you immuccnity, and get that glowing, healthy skin we all desire by going to nootopia.com/jaygenius and be sure to use the coupon code JAY10 to save 10%.
Cured Nutrition: This blend of functional mushrooms, adaptogens, and cannabinoids will have you sleeping like you’ve never slept before. And we all know sleep is crucial when it comes to building muscle, losing fat, improving cognitive function, and overall health and longevity. Go to curednutrition.com and use the coupon code RENEGADE for 20% off.
Paleo Valley: Easily my favorite company when it comes to natural, whole food sourced supplements and clean, nutrient dense snacks. Go to paleovalley.com and use coupon code JAY to find out why for yourself.
Wanna know the secret to getting fit when you’re busy AF?
For even more great listening check out:
Doing THIS Is Wrecking Your Shoulders
Man Uncivilized with Traver Boehm
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com