There’s no easy route to success. Getting where you want to be in life requires that you show up every day and do the “hard” sh*t.
Keep the promises you make to yourself and others. Push yourself out of your comfort zone. Stop hitting the snooze button. Establish some life rules…
Hold yourself to a higher standard.
The only thing holding you back from the life, body, bank account and whatever else you want is you. There’s a greater version of yourself within and I’m here to help you unleash it.
Listen as we discuss:
- Why does boosting your metabolism matter? [5:35]
- What can you do for a healthier thyroid? [11:35]
- How do you maintain leanness after a cutting phase? [13:23]
- How often should you train for maintenance? [15:34]
- What are some of the best pull exercises? [16:34]
- How do you foam roll properly? [17:49]
- Does it matter what time you take creatine? [20:57]
- What would my WWE entrance song be? [22:44]
- Is full body an effective way to train? [27:43]
- What can you do to boost your confidence and self-esteem? [30:24]
This episode is brought to you by:
HVMN: Ketone-IQ delivers a clean, focused boost of energy. It’s a competitive edge your brain and body will thank you for. It’s clinically proven to boost mental clarity, endurance, recovery, and more. Head over to http://ketone-iq.com/ and use promo code JAY20 to save 20%.
Don’t hit the gym again until you listen to this.
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com