Can you look like a superhero?
A competitive bodybuilder?
An all pro wide receiver?
A middleweight fighter?
If so, how?
What kind of workout and diet should you follow? And how do your genetics play into that?
I address that in today’s episode and also answer your questions, including:
- What’s my take on the animal based/ carnivore-ish diet?
- Are landmine exercises good for building muscle?
- Is weight training safe for young teenagers?
- How to make early morning workouts safer and stronger?
- How to warm up for you work sets?
- Should I do 1-2 top sets or a bunch of submaximal sets?
- How do you fix poor posture?
- Should I train on an empty stomach?
- How long should I rest between single limb exercises?
- Is it bad to eat late at night?
HVMN: Ketone-IQ delivers a clean, focused boost of energy. It’s a competitive edge your brain and body will thank you for. It’s clinically proven to boost mental clarity, endurance, recovery, and more.
Use promo code: JAY10
Phoenix Pro: Acoustic wave therapy device for men. Improve sexual performance, easily, at any age. Amplifies blood flow. Enhances rigidity. Repairs sensitivity. Reduces refractory time. May knock out the need for pills.
Save $500 at: https://rockhardscience.com/Jay
Cured Nutrition: The highest quality CBD products available. Enhance deep sleep. Decrease anxiety. Improve your ability to relax and chill. And reduce aches, pains and inflammation.
Use promo code: Renegade
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com