Jason has spent over 15 years training everyday athletes to become healthier, stronger, and better conditioned with his Conjugate x Conditioning method.
As a combat veteran, former gym owner, founder of Jason Brown Coaching, and author of “Lower-body Training” via Human Kinetics, Jason has the knowledge, systems, experience, and education to help you get better results.
Listen as we discuss:
- How to use the 80/20 principle to optimize your training.
- How to get stronger and more explosive, at any age.
- Why more isn’t always more.
- The best rep range for mechanical tension without the injury risk.
- The most efficient and effective way to warmup.
- How much conditioning do you really need?
- Why you need to understand the differences between central and peripheral fatigue.
- What are the benefits of high rep band work?
- Muscle damage, metabolic stress, mechanical tension: what’s the most important factor for hypertrophy?
- 3 ways to bulletproof your body.
- How you can avoid pancake ass syndrome.
- Fitness pro? These 2 mistakes could be killing your business.
Interested in Jason’s Programming Playbook? 10 Educational Modules on Strength Methods, Hypertrophy Methods, Energy Systems, Conditioning Methods, a live programming session with Jason, 30+ Programming Templates, plus much more…
Head to https://bit.ly/RenegadeStrength and use the coupon code RENEGADE to save $100 on his complete plug and play system.
This episode is brought to you by:
Nootopia: Want to say goodbye to bad days forever? Need to turn your brain on quickly without caffeine? Go to nootopia.com/renegade and use coupon code JAY to experience the most advanced brain support and cognitive enhancement system on the planet.
Organifi: If you enjoy waking up feeling tired and groggy then Organifi Gold isn’t for you. For those of you looking to optimize recovery, wake up feeling refreshed, and be more relaxed during the day – organifi.com/renegade coupon code RENEGADE.
Not seeing the results you want and actually want to transform your body?
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com