Most people train for months, years, even decades without ever seeing dramatic gains.
This should sadden, sicken, and frustrate the f*ck out of you. All that time and effort for little to no progress.
That’s because there are so many misconceptions and flat out lies about what actually produces results and qualifies as true progressive overload.
Today’s episode is gonna help you stop wasting time and start making gains.
• How to make the most out of your early morning workouts. [3:50]
• The dangers of incorporating yoga into your routine. [7:13]
• Can playing sports recreationally replace the effects of plyometric training? [8:08]
• The only 5 ab exercises you need. [11:11]
• How to overload your triceps without destroying your wrists and elbows. [19:59]
• What are productive reps and how do they transform your body? [24:34]
• Barbell or trap bar for deadlifts? [28:02]
• What you need to start ACTUALLY seeing progress in the gym. [28:36]
From elite athletes to beginners, my 27-year track record shows I simply get results. If you’re tired of getting nowhere, looking and feeling like sh*t, or want to take your fitness game to the next level, DM the word TRANSFORM to @jayferruggia and let’s get to work.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castbox, or your favorite podcast platform.
This episode is brought to you by:
Nootopia: Bad days are dead. Take control of your life, optimize brain performance, elevate your mood, and become more productive. Go to nootopia.com/renegade and use the coupon code JAY.
Paleo Valley: Need a protein-rich snack to grab on the go? Go to paleovalley.com and use the coupon code JAY.
Organifi: What’s the most important thing you can to improve your health, cognition, and recovery? Go to organifi.com and use the coupon code RENEGADE to ensure you’re not missing out.
What’s the best workout for fat loss?
For even more great listening check out:
How to Develop Lagging Muscle Groups
How to STOP Wasting Time in the Gym
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com