Carbs are evil they say.
I say, nah.
The problem with a lot of people is that their metabolism is crushed due to a variety of things… Poor sleep, excessive cardio, too much stress, the list goes on and on.
**SHOCKING TRUTH** there is a way to eat carbs, gain size, feel better, think faster, AND get lean af. So listen up, because I want you to experience it for yourself.
- How many calories do you need to lose fat and maintain muscle? [2:08]
- Are shrugs a good or dangerous exercise? [10:48]
- What’s more important for fat loss: lifting intensity or protein intake? [14:11]
- How do you optimize performance and results on a low carb diet? [20:30]
- What are the best alternatives to squats? [21:41]
- Is sprinting good for fat loss? If so, what’s the best way to program and do it safely? [23:40]
- Should neck training be mandatory? [27:36]
- How do progress on speed and power exercises? [31:57]
- How to improve mobility in less time? [34:43]
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: Get a bottle of their best-selling enzyme supplement included in a bundle valued at $81… FOR FREE. For an offer too good to pass up go to masszymes.com/renegadefree to grab yours while supplies last.
Organifi: If you enjoy waking up feeling tired and groggy then Organifi Gold isn’t for you. For those of you looking to optimize recovery, wake up feeling refreshed, and be more relaxed during the day go to organifi.com/renegade and use the coupon code REDEGADE to save 20%.
You don’t have to sacrifice living to get lean. I’ve got a few more tips for you here:
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com