The path to losing fat and building muscle is likely the complete opposite of what you’ve read, heard, or seen on social media.
Most of that stuff is horsesh*t.
Having spent 30+ years in the game, I’ve seen what works.
I’ve also seen what doesn’t.
And I’m here today to shed some light on a few of the biggest misconceptions, and put you up on a few mistakes to avoid if you’re looking to maximize muscle gain and fat loss.
- The ONLY way to get bigger. [3:30]
- The biggest issue with most training advice. [9:00]
- Can you walk your way out of gains? [15:18]
- The smart way to do incline presses. [16:09]
- How much iso work is needed to build big arms? [19:50]
- Squat more and increase your mobility with this one exercise. [21:58]
- One of the biggest misconceptions about building muscle and losing fat [24:25]
- What would my finisher be if I were a WWE superstar? [27:28]
Looking for the RIGHT program to lose fat and gain muscle? Go to thehardgainer.com and find out how busy guys like yourself are getting lean and jacked in just 8 weeks.
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: Sleep better at night and feel more relaxed and less stressed during the dat. Go to magbreakthrough.com/renegade and use coupon code JAY10 for an unbeatable offer that will transform your performance and health.
Looking for more tips on how to retain your hard earned muscle?
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com