You guys continue to bring the heat with questions, and I’m back today with more of the answers.
Listen and learn:
- How can you improve your mind-muscle connection when training back? [2:13]
- Should you be eating dairy? [4:24]
- What can you do to eliminate bloating? [6:10]
- What to do for a stronger, thicker back? [7:40]
- Tips for training through injuries? [10:18]
- My favorite exercises for improving explosiveness? [14:44]
- Can playing sports replace conditioning? [17:12]
- Are there benefits to circuit training? [18:11]
- How to get past a plateau in weight loss? [26:16]
- Who are some good resources for breath work? [28:40]
- What’s the #1 superfood? [30:28]
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castbox, or your favorite podcast platform.
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: Want an all-in-one solution to improve your mood, stress levels, and overall health and vitality? Your answer lies at magbreakthrough.com/jay and be sure to use coupon code JAY10.
Ice Barrel: Get leaner, improve recovery and performance, reduce inflammation, improve mood and brain function, feel and sleep better all from the comfort of your home. Go to icebarrel.com/jay and use the coupon code JAY for $125 off.
Organifi: You put in the work every day. Now let Organifi Gold put in work for you while you sleep. Get the rest you deserve, optimize your recovery, and feel more relaxed during the day by going to organifi.com/renegade and using the coupon code RENEGADE to save 20%.
Need more tips on becoming your strongest self?
For even more great listening check out:
How to Instantly Improve Your Confidence
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com