The difference between the reflection you see in the mirror, and the person you want to become, is the choices you make each day.
Far too often I hear guys say they want to look like they’re fresh out of NFL training camp when they take off their shirt. But they’re eating and drinking like the junior varsity offensive line coach who still fantasizes about his not so glorious, glory days.
Your goals must align with your actions. And your actions must align with your words.
If not, you’re wasting your time and the time of everyone around you.
We’ve all been there. And I’ve got the answers you need in today’s Q&A…
- The secret to developing abs like a MMA fighter? [4:30]
- How to improve your vertical jump and maintain explosiveness as you get older? [9:56]
- The most important skill for you to develop outside of the gym? [12:58]
- Can you progressively overload dumbbells if you only have 5 lb. increments? [14:30]
- What are the Top-5 bicep exercises? [17:40]
- Is it possible to make pushups better for hypertrophy? [20:52]
- Is there an optimal angle to get the most out of pressing exercises? [25:38]
- What are the best exercises to alleviate knee pain? [28:51]
- How can hardgainers get jacked and lean? [33:02]
This episode is brought to you by:
Paleo Valley: Easily my favorite company when it comes to natural, whole food sourced supplements, and clean, nutrient dense snack foods. Go to paleovalley.com and use coupon code JAY to find out why for yourself.
BiOptimizers: Wanna know how to improve your mood, cognitive function, and performance in the gym without taking an inordinate amount of drugs or supplements? Your answer lies at magbreakthrough.com/jay and be sure to use coupon code JAY10 for an exclusive giveaway.
Kreatures of Habit: Take the prep work out of your morning routine and fuel your day with these superfood oats. Get 30g of protein and all the vitamins, minerals, probiotics and enzymes to become the best version of yourself in less than 3 minutes. Go to kreaturesofhabit.com and use coupon code JAY20 to save 20%
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com