Work-life balance, virtue signaling… We’re bombarded with these, and the many other, cultural “norms” on the daily.
Well, I think they’re all bullish*t.
After listening, you will too.
Oh, and of course, we’ll dive into some of your training questions to help you become the most dominant version of yourself both in and out of the gym.
Listen and learn:
- How to master technique, and get strong as f*ck, on any exercise. [8:00]
- Are barbell good mornings a game changer? [14:23]
- The key to navigating social media. [15:27]
- What’s the formula to calculate daily macros? [18:11]
- My raw thoughts on the state of the world. [23:50]
- Public Enemy or Eric B and Rakim? [32:42]
- The best ring row sub? [35:34]
- What’s the optimal rep range and frequency per muscle group? [35:58]
- Why the concept of work-life balance is bullsh*t. [39:35]
- Top-5 WWE entrances? [44:33]
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: Sleep better at night, feel more relaxed during the day, and transform your performance and health with the most powerful magnesium supplement on the market. Go to magbreakthrough.com/jay and use coupon code JAY10 for an unbeatable offer.
Thesis: Be more focused, have more energy, and enhance your mental performance with this customized nootropic blend. Unlock your potential by going to takethesis.com and taking the assessment for your personalized formula. Use coupon code JAY to save 15%.
Organifi: Sleep is unmatched when it comes to optimal recovery, building muscle, brain performance, mood, and overall health. A nightly cup of Organifi Gold provides everything you need for a great night’s sleep, while also supporting relaxation and immune health. Go to organifi.com/renegade and save 20% on your order.
Looking to become more mentally tough and rise above mediocrity?
For even more great listening, check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com