Dan Freed, CEO of the forward-thinking nootropics company, Thesis, knows what it takes to optimize your brain chemistry.
Thesis has helped thousands of people become high performers with customized nootropics that improve mental focus, attention, memory and energy.
Tune in as we discuss his journey from high school dropout, to earning a Master’s degree from Yale and starting his company. Dan shares lessons learned along the way and gives you tips and insights on how you can enhance your cognitive abilities.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
Organifi – Organifi Gold provides pain soothing herbs and phytonutrients in a delicious golden “milk” that will help improve your sleep.
- Living proof that self-limiting beliefs are BULLSH*T. [4:35]
- Did nootropics help Dan unlock his true potential? [16:35]
- How Thesis’ customized approach to nootropics is like none other. [20:25]
- What exactly are nootropics, and what can they do for you? [23:34]
- How to redefine challenges and use them for personal growth. [25:50]
- Let’s take a trip: an excursion into the world of psychedelics. [30:45]
- Four bonus tips for managing stress and increasing overall well-being. [38:38]
Connect with Dan:
To learn even more about optimizing your brain health check out my discussion with Dan’s partner and co-founder of Thesis, Adam Greenfeld. Click HERE to listen now.
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.