It’s tough to top iron therapy.
That said, nothing I’ve found compares to this when it comes to health and happiness. You won’t believe how this simple change can bring you health, wealth, and longevity.
And it can be had whether you’re in or out of the gym.
Listen and learn my key to happiness, the holy grail of training, the best dumbbell squat variations, and more, in today’s Q&A episode.
- What are the best DB squat variations? [6:22]
- One of the best lifting splits there is. [9:45]
- How should you train when recovering from an injury? [12:05]
- The most important thing you can do to increase happiness and longevity. [13:37]
- The truth about pullups and how to get around it. [21:18]
- Should you feel lightheaded after a hard work set? [23:23]
- What is junk volume? [24:52]
- A few tips to improve mind-muscle connection and recruit more muscle fibers. [31:00]
- What’s the best tricep exercise? [36:18]
- The holy grail of training. [40:52]
- Who are my top-5 rap groups? [44:05]
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castbox, or your favorite podcast platform.
This episode is brought to you by:
Athletic Greens: Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system. Go to athleticgreens.com/jay to get yours today.
BiOptimizers: Sleep better at night, feel more relaxed during the day, and transform your health and performance with the most powerful magnesium supplement on the market. Go to magbreakthrough.com/jay and use code JAY10 for an unbeatable offer.
Cured: All natural energy, mental clarity, stress resiliency and your best night’s sleep. Elevate your existence by going to curednutrition.com and using the coupon code RENEGADE.
For even more great listening check out:
How to STOP Wasting Time in the Gym
7 Hardgainer Training Myths That Kill Your Gains
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com