You don’t need to spend 3 hours a day in the gym to have a great physique.
Less is actually more most of the time.
I’ve seen countless guys get unbelievable results and be in and out of the gym in under an hour.
I’ve got you covered on that, and much more, in today’s Q&A.
- Are pushups or presses better for chest development? [9:33]
- What are the best alternate uses for machines? [14:19]
- 5 keys to increasing athleticism. [16:44]
- How do you know when it’s time to deload? [21:25]
- Are barbell hack squats a good exercise? [26:15]
- Does carb timing really matter? [27:47]
- How to get optimal results when limited on time? [31:34]
- Is there a downside to minimalist sneakers? [34:17]
- Can you get lean on 85/15 beef? [39:14]
- What’s my all-time favorite rap verse? [45:14]
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castbox, or your favorite podcast platform.
This episode is brought to you by:
Kreatures of Habit: Take the prep work out of your morning routine and fuel your day with these superfood oats. Get 30g of protein and all the vitamins, minerals, probiotics and enzymes to become the best version of yourself in less than 3 minutes. Go to kreaturesofhabit.com and use coupon code JAY20 to save 20%.
Onnit: We all know that feeling of being in the zone. Your cognitive function is on point, your creativity and productivity are through the roof, and your thoughts are as clear as water. And with Alpha Brain you can now reach that flow state whenever you please. Go to onnit.com/renegade to grab some today and save 10%.
Melin: Better headwear for better adventures. These stylish, water repellent, moisture wicking, premium hats are designed for performance and will quickly become your favorite. Go to melin.com/jay and use promo code JAY to save 20%.
But wait. Don’t hit the gym until you listen to this.
For even more great listening check out:
How to Instantly Improve Your Confidence
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com