Determined to get fit in his 70s, the 80 year-old former Wall Street executive, best-selling author, social entrepreneur and global speaker, Jim Owen, inspires others through his fitness journey and in his recent documentary film, The Art of Aging Well.
Listen as we discuss:
- Why the cowboy code of ethics still matters today. [7:55]
- The keys to becoming a “super ager”. [24:17]
- What you need not overlook if you’re dealing with back pain. [34:50]
- Can you continually progress without exceeding your body’s limits? [43:57]
- The power of being functionally fit after 50. [49:10]
- Does your health come down to lifestyle or DNA? [56:36]
- The ONE change you need to make to create the life you desire. [1:03:31]
- The art of aging well. [1:06:21]
This episode is brought to you by:
Optimal Carnivore: Brain Nourish is a revolutionary combination of grass-fed beef brain and lion’s mane mushrooms which form the ultimate whole food nootropic to help you build a better brain. Go to amazon.com/optimalcarnivore and use coupon code RENEGADE10 to get your brain firing on all cylinders.
Paleo Valley: Finding high-quality, protein-rich snacks while on the go can be a challenge. But these grass-fed and finished, organically spiced beef sticks have you covered. Go to paleovalley.com and use the coupon code JAY to get yours today.
Mentioned in this episode:
Looking for more ways to become ageless?
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com