Dr. William Davis is a preventative cardiologist and the author of the groundbreaking, #1 New York Times best-seller Wheat Belly.
Dr. Davis champions insights and strategies that empower individuals in health. And he’s here today to discuss the ways you can reverse aging, increase muscle mass, prevent and reverse disease, and optimize your health overall.
You don’t want to miss this one!
Listen and learn:
- What are the three primary causes of disease and poor health? [6:10]
- A simple, inexpensive way for you to reverse aging, increase muscle mass, and optimize performance overall. [12:15]
- Why you should stop eating grains. Immediately. [21:54]
- What happens to your brain when you eat wheat? [32:55]
- Why cutting carbs from your diet (keto/carnivore) isn’t a good idea. [37:18]
- What is “gut leak” and why should you care? [45:30]
- Is supplemental collagen acceptable? [51:35]
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: Sleep better at night, feel more relaxed during the day, and transform your health and performance with the most powerful magnesium supplement on the market. Go to magbreakthrough.com/jay and use code JAY10 for an unbeatable offer.
Organifi: Sleep is unmatched when it comes to optimal recovery, building muscle, brain performance, mood, and overall well-being. A nightly cup of Organifi Gold provides everything you need for a great night’s sleep, while also supporting relaxation and immune health. Go to organifi.com/renegade and save 20% on your order.
Paleo Valley: Traveling, on the go, in between meetings, or simply in need of a quick, non-toxic snack? Paleo Valley’s 100% grass-fed and finished, organically spiced, beef sticks are your answer. Go to paleovalley.com and use code JAY for 15% off your order.
Mentioned in this episode:
Carnivore Crisps: Coupon code JAY
Want more tips on upgrading your brain power, health, and libido?
For even more great listening, check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com