I was a sickly kid. Couldn’t go longer than 6 weeks without coming down with something and missing a few days of school. That lasted until my early 30’s. It was then that I decided to do a decade-long-deep-dive on learning everything possible about bulletproofing your immune system.
I couldn’t take being sick anymore. I wanted to be in full control of my immune system and finally experience true, radiant health.
In this episode I’m sharing all of that… and how, like a big dummy, I completely ignored those strategies on a recent 4 day bender that ended with me giving myself Covid.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
Paleo Valley makes delicious beef sticks that are sourced from 100% grass-fed and grass-finished cows that are never fed grains nor harmful antibiotics. Use coupon code “JAY” to save 15%.
Organifi Gold provides pain soothing herbs and phytonutrients in a delicious golden milk that will help you sleep better at night and feel amazing in the morning. Go to www.organifi.com/renegade to get 20% off your order.
Cured Nutrition makes CBD-infused products from Colorado grown hemp that promotes deep relaxation and ultimate recovery. Click HERE to get yours today and use the coupon code, “Renegade” for a 15% discount.
- How does training impact your immune system?
- What kind of diet should you follow to stay healthy?
- What are the most important foods to eat?
- What one food immediately suppresses your immune system?
- Is intermittent fasting going to help or hurt?
- The # 1 way to boost your immune system overnight.
- Can cardio actually make you sicker?
- Can you get sick just by being around someone who’s sick?
- 70-80% of your immune system is in your gut. Do this to optimize it.
- How the news and social media are making you sicker.
- 7 ways to dominate your days.
- How to get more done in 4 hours than most people do in 16.
- 5 things you must eliminate if you want to live your dreams.
- Little known ways to boost your libido (rock hard boners).
- The 8 characteristics of optimal health.
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.