“I believe that, over the next 10 to 15 years, this is going to be one of the biggest sciences in the world; about how we rebuild people’s digestive systems because we’ve altered them so much with the modern diet.”
President of BiOptimizers and three-time Canadian Natural Bodybuilding Champion, Wade Lightheart is one of the world’s premier authorities on natural nutrition and training methods.
Having majored in Sports Science at the University of New Brunswick, he has authored numerous books on health, nutrition and exercise which have sold in over 80 countries. Wade is sought out by athletes and high-performance oriented individuals worldwide for his advice on how to optimize their health and fitness levels.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
Paleo Valley makes delicious beef sticks that are sourced from 100% grass-fed and grass-finished cows that are never fed grains nor harmful antibiotics. Use coupon code “JAY” to save 15%.
Belcampo Meat Company has the highest quality and best tasting grass-fed and grass-finished meat available anywhere. Use the code JAY10 to save 10%.
- Wanna know how to turbocharge every metabolic and health function in your body? Here’s how. [5:15]
- The difference between looking healthy and BEING healthy. [7:20]
- An impact of lockdown that no one talks about. [11:05]
- I started taking a probiotic, and it caused me to break out. Is this normal?! [13:45]
- Which is more important, gut bacteria or overall diet? [15:40]
- Why managing stress is one of the most important things we can do. [17:40]
- Modern agriculture has stripped this essential mineral from the soil… and THIS is why you should care. [21:20]
- Lacking libido? Here’s what you need. [28:40]
- Are you unknowingly altering your (and your children’s) brain physiology and chemistry for good? [34:40]
- Wade’s philosophy: “First in class, best in class, or don’t do it.” [43:10]
Connect with Wade:
For even more information on how to improve your health and feel incredible listen to Episode 360 with Shawn Stevenson.
Click HERE to check it out. You can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.