Jake Steiner is a passionate advocate for eye health with a unique perspective: that we can reverse myopia naturally.
After a decade of research, Jake compiled enough peer-reviewed academic data to back his hypotheses that we’ve been looking at myopia all wrong, that the 100-billion-dollar-per-year retail optometry industry is little more than a cash cow, that our eyes are not broken, and that myopia is reversible.
He’s here to share his journey from a -5-diopter prescription to perfect 20/20 vision, as well as simple tips to help you naturally regain your perfect vision.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
Epoch – Verified grass-fed, delicious tasting and easily digestible whey isolate protein.
Paleo Valley – Delicious beef sticks sourced from grass-fed and grass-finished cows.
BiOptimizers – P3OM supplies your gut with powerful, protein digesting bacteria.
- What exactly is myopia, and is eyesight truly determined by genetics? [7:10]
- The hidden costs of visiting an optometrist. [12:17]
- Jake’s counterintuitive method to regain perfect vision. [13:40]
- Why getting outside can be addition by subtraction for your eyes. [17:50]
- A simple trick to help you combat heavy screen time. [19:38]
- These ancillary effects of wearing glasses will change the way you see them. [21:00]
- Two steps to eliminating dependence on corrective lenses. [24:45]
- The impact of age on vision, and what you can do about it. [27:43]
- How quickly can someone transform their vision? [32:25]
- How you can benefit from your daily commute. [34:05]
- The Renegade Book Club. [37:13]
Connect with Jake:
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.