It pains me to see and hear most of the sh*t floating around these days.
In fact, I say that 99.9% of the people on the planet are wasting almost every set they do.
Wasting damn near every workout. Every dollar of their gym membership. Every second of their time.
Look, if you’re not training close to failure you’re not gonna grow.
But what does that look like?
It’s actually tougher than you think.
Find out how, why machines are invaluable, and much more in today’s Q&A.
- I’d rather take up knitting than train like this… [2:07]
- Why are machines invaluable for hypertrophy? [8:25]
- What does my current leg day look like? [11:28]
- Is there a best time of day to train? [26:26]
- Is 90% lean meat lean enough? [30:08]
- What are the best exercises for back density? [31:13]
- Why is tracking sleep so important? [33:58]
- What are my favorite cardio implements? [36:28]
- 5 ways to raise your vibration and attract positivity. [40:18]
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castbox, or your favorite podcast platform.
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: An all-in-one solution to improve your sleep, mood, stress tolerance, anxiety levels, health, vitality, and so much more.
Go to magbreakthrough.com/jay and use code JAY10.
Epoch: The highest quality, grass fed whey isolate derived from the milk of Ireland dairy cows. What your body needs, without the bs.
Go to yourepoch.com and use code JAY.
Nutrition Solutions: Healthy meal delivery, using high quality ingredients like organic produce, grass fed beef, antibiotic & hormone free poultry, & even elk.
Go to nutritionsolutions.com and use code JAY.
For even more great listening check out:
How to STOP Wasting Time in the Gym
Do Pull Ups Suck, Is 1 Set to Failure the Best Way to Train, Is Stress Killing Your Gains?
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com