Getting shredded is hard.
It’s also quite simple.
With the proper training program, macros, and recovery it simply comes down to putting in the work.
That’s the challenging part.
Waking up every f*cking day determined to crush it and dominate.
The easy part?
The split, the diet, the methods. And I’ve got you covered on those here today.
- Are you making this mistake when calculating your macros? [2:35]
- Is chicken a quality protein source? [7:02]
- What’s the best way to sequence lower body days? [13:37]
- What’s the key to becoming more explosive and athletic? [15:13]
- Should you be getting your fat from oils? [21:12]
- Do chin-ups belong on arm day? [23:02]
- How do you actually get results in the gym? [25:12]
- Which exercises should you avoid for shoulder health? [30:38]
- When’s the most important time to have carbs? [35:17]
- Glute hams or nordics? [38:10]
This episode is brought to you by:
Paleo Valley: Easily my favorite company when it comes to natural, whole food sourced supplements, and clean, nutrient dense snack foods. Go to paleovalley.com and use coupon code JAY to find out why for yourself.
Cured Nutrition: The highest quality CBD products available. Enhance deep sleep. Decrease anxiety. Improve your ability to relax and chill. And reduce aches, pains and inflammation. Go to curednutrition.com and use promo code RENEGADE.
Close out the summer strong and shredded.
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com