You’ve got questions.
And you know, I’ve got answers.
I’m back with another jam packed Q&A to help you live and train optimally, feel your best, and crush your goals.
A few of the questions I address today are:
- How can you avoid the inevitable elbow, forearm, and shoulder issues that come with chin-ups? [3:00]
- Can you make significant progress on a 4-day, push pull legs split? [7:20]
- What is clean failure? And how many sets should you be taking to failure? [9:18]
- What’s the easiest way to fix poor posture? [11:12]
- How much protein should you be eating per day? [13:47]
- How do you navigate multiple rep ranges? [16:42]
- What’s the best way to do drop sets? [28:52]
- How many days should you train per week? And what to do on off days? [31:18]
- Who are my recommended kettlebell training pros? [34:52]
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: Get the best in class enzyme supplement to improve digestion, reduce bloating, and absorb more nutrients from your meals. Experience the magic of high-quality enzymes by going to masszymes.com/renegade.
Athletic Greens: Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system with just one scoop. Go to athleticgreens.com/jay to find out why once people start taking it, they never stop.
Looking for more ways to get the most out of training?
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com