What’s the key to losing fat?
How about adding size and building muscle?
Is forearm training a thing?
What about Liver King… Legit?
You guys have questions, and I’m back at you live with the answers.
- How should you eat to add size? [4:53]
- What to do about tiny forearms? [6:16]
- Are there any alternatives to sprinting? [9:25]
- What are my go-to fat sources? [10:22]
- Does losing weight simply come down to calories in/calories out? [12:31]
- Full body training for hardgainers? [15:54]
- 7 keys to optimizing your health. [21:22]
- What’s the best way to sequence a pull day? [23:09]
- Are there any substitutes for kettlebell swings? [24:22]
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castbox, or your favorite podcast platform.
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers: Want an all-in-one solution to improve your mood, stress levels, and overall health and vitality? Your answer lies at magbreakthrough.com/jay and be sure to use coupon code JAY10.
Ice Barrel: Who doesn’t want better recovery and performance, improved mood and brain function, pain management, and reduced Inflammation? The benefits of cold plunges don’t stop there, and you can now easily them from the comfort of your home. Go to icebarrel.com/jay and use coupon code JAY for $125 off.
Is bodyweight training your thing? Check out this powerful interview I had with Danny Kavadlo…
For even more great listening, check out:
Is Your Cell Phone Killing You?
Or subscribe to the Renegade Strength Show via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast platform.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com