I’m back with another powerful Q&A to help you unleash your strongest self!
Get those notebooks ready, as my brother John Alvino and I will be dropping plenty of knowledge bombs on ya.
You don’t wanna miss a second of this one!
Listen and learn:
- Is the Mediterranean diet good for muscle growth? [2:59]
- How low should your resting heart rate be? [8:32]
- When is the best time to take an ice bath? [11:33]
- What does a leg day warmup look like? [15:58]
- Is there an optimal timing window for pre/post workout meals? [19:32]
- Should finishers be a part of your training program? [21:16]
- Which blood tests should you be getting to optimize your health? [27:54]
- Smith machines… a good option for squats? [30:11]
- Are you validating nonsense and living small? [31:58]
- What’s the best way to deal with loss? [41:33]
This episode is brought to you by:
Bub’s: The purest form of collagen, sustainably sourced from grass fed and pasture raised cows. Essential for joint health, muscle recovery, gut health and more.
Go to bubsnaturals.com and use code JAY.
Athletic Greens: A high impact blend of a multivitamin, minerals, probiotics, and more to improve your gut health, immunity, and boost your energy and recovery.
Go to athleticgreens.com/jay.
Onnit: Alpha Brain is the ultimate way to get in the zone. Promote your cognitive functions like memory, processing speed, focus, creativity and more.
Go to onnit.com/renegade to save.
Also Mentioned in this episode
Pride Foods Rice ‘N Grinds code JAY
Need more help on your journey to becoming your strongest self?
For even more great listening, check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com