Today’s guest, Dr. Jaime Schehr, is a nationally recognized expert in integrative medicine and nutrition and holds duel licenses as a Naturopathic Physician and Registered Dietitian – making her one of the few practitioners in the country with both.
Having received her undergraduate degree in health and nutrition, she pursued a masters in sports nutrition and ultimately her doctorate in integrative medicine.
Her expertise is unquestionable and she’s here today to drop some of that knowledge on you.
Listen and learn:
- What’s the true healing power of an elimination diet? [8:35]
- Are food allergies bullsh*t? [12:46]
- What triggers brain fog and how to combat it? [17:57]
- How to identify which foods work best for you? [21:35]
- How important is a healthy gut and how long does it take to heal? [27:25]
- What’s the foundation for a healthy diet? [31:05]
- Can you have cheat meals and still feel your best? [36:22]
- Are you one of the millions unknowingly torturing themselves? [47:15]
- What’s the deal with sugar alcohols? [1:00:13]
This episode is brought to you by:
Nootopia: The newest addition to your morning routine. All day energy, clarity, and focus without the jitters and crashes. Enhance your mental performance, boost you immunity, and get that glowing, healthy skin we all desire by going to nootopia.com/jaygenius and be sure to use the coupon code JAY10 to save 10%.
Ice Barrel: Get leaner, improve recovery and performance, reduce inflammation, improve mood and brain function, feel and sleep better all from the comfort of your home. Go to icebarrel.com/jay and use the coupon code JAY for $125 off.
Athletic Greens: Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system with just one scoop. Go to athleticgreens.com/jay to find out why once people start taking it, they never stop.
Want more tips on upgrading your brain power, health, and libido?
For even more great listening, check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com