Danny Vega, former collegiate Strength & Conditioning coordinator, is the co-founder of Fat Fueled Family – a podcast, blog and YouTube channel dedicated to helping families grow closer together through better health.
Danny teamed up with his partner Adrian Gonzalez to create a series of growth and development books geared specifically for children. The book series will be the first fictional, character-based, publication(s) that shed light on self-development principles and strategies for kids, all revolving around a select group of child characters who possess special abilities.
Tune in as Danny provides his insight on navigating the current social climate, thriving through the uncertainty, and becoming the strongest, most optimized version of yourself and the two discuss their upcoming children’s book series.
Scroll Down for Show Notes:
Epoch – Verified grass-fed, delicious tasting and easily digestible whey isolate protein.Use coupon code JAY to save 20%.
Micro Gainz – Fractional weight plates to help you make small but steady increases to your training loads so you can consistently gain strength and build muscle. Use coupon code Jay10 to save 10%.
Organifi – Helps you fight inflammation and improve your sleep with their organic turmeric products.
- Focus on THIS if you want to get stronger and leaner. [5:05]
- What you can do to thrive during these uncertain times. [9:20]
- Keys to navigating the current social climate. [12:25]
- These five daily habits will increase focus and productivity. [17:38]
- Autophagy, quarterly fasting, and the benefits of electrolytes and bone broth. [23:00]
- Danny’s unique approach to diet and gut health. [28:15]
- The “old man” hypertrophy (muscle gain) program. [35:55]
- The importance of introducing essential life skills to kids. [41:35]
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Danny and Adrian’s children’s book series, Unexplainable Adventures: The Power of Influence
- Influence – The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini, PH.D.
- The Soulful Art of Persuasion by Jason Harris
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Icon Meals
- Ali Miller
- Knees Over Toes
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.