Billy Bosch is a consumer products entrepreneur, most known for founding ICONIC Protein – a natural foods company specializing in premium, grass-fed protein products – which has grown into one of the largest natural protein supplement brands in the United States.
Starting with a humble idea to create protein supplements free of hormones and unethical farming techniques, Billy has scaled ICONIC to more than 5,000 retailers across the US including Whole Foods, Walmart, and Macy’s, and has raised millions of dollars from private equity investors and he’s here today to share some of his knowledge and experiences with you.
Listen as we discuss:
- How did ICONIC protein come about? [6:25]
- What separates ICONIC from all the other protein products on the market? [12:13]
- 6 valuable lessons that will help you start or improve your business. [24:07]
- How important is it to establish relationships with mentors and create connections in your industry? [31:06]
- What are the pros and cons of having investors and what you need to know about financing your business? [35:40]
- What’s the power in building culture and community? [43:10]
- What are some tips for managing life with a busy schedule and being more productive on a daily basis? [47:10]
- What does the future look like and how can you thrive through the uncertainty? [55:40]
This episode is brought to you by:
Cured Nutrition: Cured’s CBN nighttime oil is the most potent sleep product on the market. Period. Wake up feeling refreshed with ZERO grogginess by accessing this exclusive offer for my listeners at curednutrition.com and be sure to use the coupon code RENEGADE.
Nootopia: The newest addition to your morning routine. All day energy, clarity, and focus without the jitters and crashes. Enhance your mental performance, boost you immunity, and get that glowing, healthy skin we all desire by going to nootopia.com/jaygenius and be sure to use the coupon code JAY10 to save 10%.
Before you go, check out these 7 reasons you don’t have the body you desire…
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com