The decisions you make impact more than your income, physique, and relationships.
They have a powerful influence on your mental state.
You may think that keeping your mind on point is the result of some eternal morning routine or list of boxes to check.
It’s as simple as a few choices each day.
So what are the 13 commandments of a razor sharp mind?
Find out, and much more, in today’s Q&A:
- What does my nightly routine look like? [10:30]
- Is dealing with fatigue in favor of hypertrophy worth it? [14:13]
- Who’s the G.O.A.T.? [16:04]
- What’s on my grocery list? [24:55]
- This is the ABSOLUTE best way to train! [27:40]
- How do you prevent grip strength from being a limiting factor? [28:23]
- What would I do if I was single, in my 30s? [29:20]
- What are the 13 commandments of a razor sharp mind? [32:43]
This episode is brought to you by
Cured Nutrition: No jitters. No caffeine. No crash. Just clean and clear brain energy for lasting, unbreakable focus.
Go to curednutrition.com and use code RENEGADE to try RISE today and save 20%.
Bub’s: The purest form of collagen, sustainably sourced from grass fed and pasture raised cows. Essential for joint health, muscle recovery, gut health and more.
Go to bubsnaturals.com and use code JAY to get 20% off your order.
Mentioned in this episode
Blokes: Every man over 40 should be getting comprehensive blood work done every 6 months to maximize health and performance. Blokes is where to go.
Check it out at blokes.co/jay.
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com