Renegade Radio Podcast Episode 03 I recently sat down and answered a few of your questions from Twitter this week. My good friend Alli Hagendorf stopped by for a fantastic interview. We covered everything from the best summer music festivals to hit up, the best restaurants you have to hit, and wrapped up with dating […]
In this episode Jay has fitness pro, John Alvino on for a WrestleMania XXX recap, a discussion about sustainable living, productivity, training, nutrition, personal struggles and recaps of past pranks. Highlights include: The Ultimate Warrior’s HOF induction and shocking death Thoughts on the Undertaker’s streak ending Sustainable living […]
Last week I sat down and made a short unboxing video to show everyone what I sent out in my first Quarterly box. I’m sending these boxes out four times a year to subscribers. We’ve already got some great stuff lined up for the next box. I can’t wait to send it out! If you […]
This is the first ever episode of Renegade Radio. Jay keeps it short and sweet in this one with an intro of what the podcast will be all about, what you can expect and what kind of guests he’ll be talking to teach week. Also included in this weeks episode: • What Jay’s been up […]
Hey Renegades. I just wanted to share some of the results with you guys from our most recent 12 week program in the Renegade Inner Circle, Carnage. All done with Carnage. What an awesome program! Got my squat up higher than it’s been in a hell of a long time and my bench up to […]
The simple answer is yes, of course you can. Resistance is resistance. I don’t think you will get huge without a barbell, though. No, check that. I know you won’t. Squats, deadlifts and presses are hard to beat when it comes to packing on size. If you just did those and the rest of your […]
We’ve been thinking about it and putting it off forever. But now it’s go-time. The podcast is on its way and coming at you very soon. I know what you’re thinking. You can’t wait. It’s like they just announced that The Stones, The Who, Bruce, Pearl Jam, Paul McCartney and a reunited Led Zeppelin were […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- The Shocking Truth About Chin Ups
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- Top 10 Mass Building Tips
- Hill Sprints For Fat Loss
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel