Nutrition expert, trainer, and former professional wrestler Nate Miyaki joins the Renegade Radio podcast this week. Topics of discussion include: Nate’s approach to intermittent fasting. His Paleo plus starch plan. How many meals per day he recommends. The truth about meal timing. What the latest nutrition research has shown. If any of it has made […]
Renegade Radio Podcast Episode 03 I recently sat down and answered a few of your questions from Twitter this week. My good friend Alli Hagendorf stopped by for a fantastic interview. We covered everything from the best summer music festivals to hit up, the best restaurants you have to hit, and wrapped up with dating […]
In this episode Jay has fitness pro, John Alvino on for a WrestleMania XXX recap, a discussion about sustainable living, productivity, training, nutrition, personal struggles and recaps of past pranks. Highlights include: The Ultimate Warrior’s HOF induction and shocking death Thoughts on the Undertaker’s streak ending Sustainable living […]
Last week I sat down and made a short unboxing video to show everyone what I sent out in my first Quarterly box. I’m sending these boxes out four times a year to subscribers. We’ve already got some great stuff lined up for the next box. I can’t wait to send it out! If you […]
This is the first ever episode of Renegade Radio. Jay keeps it short and sweet in this one with an intro of what the podcast will be all about, what you can expect and what kind of guests he’ll be talking to teach week. Also included in this weeks episode: • What Jay’s been up […]
Hey Renegades. I just wanted to share some of the results with you guys from our most recent 12 week program in the Renegade Inner Circle, Carnage. All done with Carnage. What an awesome program! Got my squat up higher than it’s been in a hell of a long time and my bench up to […]
The simple answer is yes, of course you can. Resistance is resistance. I don’t think you will get huge without a barbell, though. No, check that. I know you won’t. Squats, deadlifts and presses are hard to beat when it comes to packing on size. If you just did those and the rest of your […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Nate Miyaki on Intermittent Feasting, Paleo, Pre Workout Nutrition, Meal Timing, and Protein Intake
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How to Gain Weight
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- How to Build Bigger Forearms
- The Shocking Truth About Chin Ups