I’ve cracked the code to getting lean.
And it doesn’t include MetCon, AMRAP, or any type of circuit training.
In fact, you can get lean without any cardio.
… Although I don’t recommend it for optimal health.
So how should you train to lose fat, build muscle, and optimize your health?
Listen and learn:
- What’s the minimum effective dose of cardio? [4:42]
- Are there benefits to ladders, AMRAP, or MetCon? [8:45]
- How to build better athletes or become more athletic yourself. [14:40]
- Why you should stop doing CrossFit (or never start). [25:53]
- When’s the ideal time to shut off screens before bed? [30:10]
- What training advice would I give my younger self for better gains? [32:24]
- Is there a smart way to bulk and cut? [38:39]
- Why I no longer rage against the machines. [44:48]
This episode is brought to you by:
AG1: A high impact blend of a multivitamin, minerals, probiotics, and more to improve your gut health, immunity, and boost your energy and recovery.
Go to drinkag1.com/jay to get yours today.
Cured Nutrition: No jitters. No caffeine. No crash. Just clean and clear brain energy for lasting, unbreakable focus.
Go to curednutrition.com and use code RENEGADE to try RISE today and save 20%.
You know what else I’ve cut out of my training? Barbells. And here’s why…
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE