Sam Miller is a best-selling author in the field of nutrition and metabolism with more than 15 years of experience as a health, fitness, and nutrition coach.
He’s a certified nutritionist and licensed, board-certified health practitioner who has been a content contributor for Muscle Intelligence, T-Nation, and Elite FTS (to name a few).
Sam has an uncanny ability to dissect complex concepts into simple, strategic methods for transformation. And today, he’s giving you a masterclass in macros, metabolism, and functional health.
Get your notepad ready!
- What are the 2 main pillars of metabolism, and how do you regulate them for peak performance? [16:07]
- What is your grip strength trying to tell you? [25:35]
- Should you be eating for aesthetics or longevity? [34:07]
- Do you need to stop tracking macros? [46:18]
- 3 simple ways to improve your gut health. [1:02:32]
- What does optimal hydration look like? [1:26:26]
- Overrated/Underrated: Bloodwork? [1:34:30]
This episode is brought to you by:
Epoch: The highest quality, grass fed whey isolate derived from the milk of Ireland dairy cows. What your body needs, without the bs.
Go to yourepoch.com and use code JAY to save.
AG1: A high impact blend of a multivitamin, minerals, probiotics, and more to improve your gut health, immunity, and boost your energy and recovery.
Go to drinkag1.com/jay to get yours today.
Onnit: Alpha Brain is the ultimate way to get in the zone. Promote your cognitive functions like memory, processing speed, focus, creativity and more.
Go to onnit.com/renegade to save 10%.
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com