Ryan Obernesser is the CEO of O.B. Training Inc., Gym Profits LLC, and creator of the Take Back Your Life 6 Week Challenge™ program.
Over the last decade, Ryan and his wife have built O.B. Training into a specialty training facility that transforms their client’s minds, bodies and lives.
Having made multiple 6-figures, Ryan now coaches gym owners on how to add more clients, grow their business, build amazing teams, and take home more profits.
Listen as we discuss:
- The easiest part of starting a business? [10:12]
- 3 surefire ways to expand your clientele. [15:04]
- The 5 ones: the key to fueling your growth. [29:04]
- What are the biggest problems small business owners face? [36:16]
- How and why to systematize your processes. [40:38]
- The power of going in on ONE THING. [43:44]
- What’s one question that will increase the quality of your leads? [46:58]
- Does your pricing truly reflect your value? [56:38]
- How his business was able to thrive during the thing. [1:01:54]
- Where is O.B. Training now? And what are the plans for the future? [1:14:50]
- A few bonus tips to increase your revenues. [1:18:45]
If you’re tired of getting nowhere, looking and feeling like sh*t, or simply want to take your fitness game to the next level, DM the word TRANSFORM to @jayferruggia and let’s get to work!
This episode is brought to you by:
Athletic Greens: Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system with just one scoop. Go to athleticgreens.com/jay to find out why once people start taking it, they never stop.
For more tips on starting a successful online business…
For even more great listening check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com