Ashley Borden is a fitness and lifestyle consultant to some of Hollywood’s most recognizable faces and world-class athletes.
With over 35,000 hours of personal training experience, her unique approach to fitness can be attributed to having tackled her own personal struggles and transforming them into a positive philosophy and dynamic training program.
She’s one of the most sought-after experts in her field, and is here to help you stay fit in your 40s, 50s, and beyond.
Listen and learn:
- One thing you can do to drastically improve your people skills. [15:51]
- Why you need to stop caring what people think. [47:03]
- How the questions you ask are your most powerful tool. [54:51]
- … And the one question you should never ask. [1:02:50]
- What evidence-based fitness really means. [1:19:47]
- Why heavy lifting shouldn’t be taken lightly. [1:42:19]
This episode is brought to you by:
AG1: A high impact blend of a multivitamin, minerals, probiotics, and more to improve your gut health, immunity, and boost your energy and recovery.
Go to drinkag1.com/jay to get yours today.
Organifi: Awaken your senses and supercharge your motivation without the crash, jitters, or negative side effects.
Go to organifi.com/renegade to try Peak Power today.
Becoming your strongest self is more than sets and reps. Discover the fountain of youth formula…
For even more great listening, check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com