My guest today is the Immigrant Edge and the American Dream.
He’s the founder and CEO of Fit Body Bootcamp, author of the best-selling book “Man Up,” and one of the most successful and iconic figures in the fitness industry.
Most importantly, he is an amazing human being and a man I’m proud to call one of my best friends, Bedros Keuilian.
In this episode Bedros explains the strategies, habits and shifts in mindset that can help take anyone from a struggling “crop duster” to a high performance “fighter jet” in life.
Scroll down for show notes:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right-click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Organifi. Organifi helps you fight inflammation and improve your sleep with their outstanding, organic turmeric products.
This episode is also brought to you by biOptimizers. MassZymes is the most powerful protein-digesting enzyme on the market. The formula contains 100,000 HUTs of protease per capsule which increases absorption of key amino acids and optimizes the effectiveness of the protein you’re eating.
Go to https://www.MassZymes.com/Renegade15 for your special offer as a listener of the Renegade Radio Podcast.
• What role has training and nutrition played in his success? [7:35]
• The non-negotiables that help Bedros dominate his day. [12:40]
• How to identify your 5% and move the needle forward. [15:25]
• The events in his life that led to massive change. [17:23]
• The exact steps to gain clarity and identify your purpose. [23:40]
• What is his “traveling monster” and how did he defeat it? [32:58]
• Where does the chip on his shoulder, fire in his belly and rage in his eyes come from? [42:30]
• Do your ONE thing – The art of going pro and stopping the “idea fairy”. [48:30]
• 3 points you should focus on today to become a high-level human. [56:28]
• How does he manage work/life balance? [1:00:15]
Connect with Bedros:
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Bedros’ best-selling book, “Man Up”
- Fit Body Boot Camp – Claim 3 FREE Workouts
- Icon Meals | Healthy Meal Delivery Nationwide
- SupportNinja: Outsourcing for Startups
- “Delivering Happiness” by Tony Hsieh
- “Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable” by Tim S. Grover
- Airpods 2 in Black (or any other color)
- Craig Ballantyne
- Shawn Stevenson
- Luka Hocevar
- Matthew Del Negro
- Grant Cardone
Have you heard my first interview with Bedros yet? If not, you don’t want to miss it! Click HERE to hear Bedros explain the mindset and methods that took him from dumpster diving for food as a child to a self-made multi-millionaire.
To listen, you can also click the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format…
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Are you ready to become the man you were meant to be? Join us today!
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE.