About 8 years ago I was hospitalized with panic and anxiety attacks.
I made some major changes to my life immediately after…but old habits have a way of sneaking back in if you don’t stay on top of things.
Last December I felt myself slipping only I didn’t do anything about it. I kept soldiering on and trying to plow through like I always do.
Come mid January my anxiety and stress was bubbling over and nearly at an all time high.
I was in desperate need of a break.
In this episode my good friend, actor Jay Jablonski joins me for a candid discussion on what went wrong, how I caught it, and how you can also unf*ck yourself.
- Hammer time & the jacket that doesn’t come off [3:07].
- The effects of Cool Water Cologne [11:45].
- The value of unplugging [14:04].
- The birth of my stress, anxiety and intensity [22:04].
- How your daily routine affects your sleep [30:11].
- Moving toward a more minimalist lifestyle [31:11].
- Being honest with yourself and not having goals [39:17].
- Growing up in a hot tempered Italian family in Jersey [42:52].
- The people I prejudge the most (hint: they’re just like me) [50:48].
- Why you should travel alone just once [56:12].
- Eliminating self doubt and focusing on what’s important to you [1:01:35].
- How to define success and happiness [1:02:41].
- Making a decision is not saying let’s think about it [1:08:03].
- My take on the Royal rumble, and my Super Bowl picks [1:10:21].
- Movies that changed my life [1:14:19].
- What I’m listening to now when I train [1:19:38].
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
Selected Links from the episode
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The More of Less by Joshua Becker
- The Hundred Thing Challenge by Dave Bruno
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered.
It’s easy, and it taste great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by BiOptimizers. Crank your muscle gains to new heights by flooding your muscles with maximum amino acids without increasing your protein intake by a single gram.
That’s what the powerful 1-2 punch of Masszymes digestive enzymes, and P3OM probiotics can help you do. In addition they boost your immune system and help you avoid illness.
Go to http://www.masszymes.com/jay to get 10% off your order by using the coupon code “Jay10” at checkout.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.