How can you overcome your insecurities and be a stronger, more confident person? I’ll tell you what took me from being shy, insecure and socially awkward to the person you see me as today.
In addition we’ll talk about the safest, most effective ways to include Progressive Overload in your training. What’s the ideal training split for someone who is burned out and beat up? You’ll learn what’s worked for me and thousands of my clients.
Wanna know how to improve your fitness biz, or any business for that matter? I’ll give you actionable steps to help take your business to another level.
Don’t sleep, son. Grab some pen and paper, press play and get ready to learn all this and more including:
Scroll down for show notes:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right-click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Four Sigmatic. They make a powerful, brain-boosting coffee with the active ingredient, Lion’s mane mushroom (also known as the “smart mushroom”). Lion’s Mane has been used by Buddhist monks for better focus during meditation for years. Four Sigmatic is gut friendly and great for those who get an upset stomach from regular coffee. It gets you focused but not jittery, and contains less than half the caffeine of regular coffee. Four Sigmatic comes in handy packets that you just mix with hot or cold water, and takes just a second to prepare.
Go to http://www.foursigmatic.com/jay and use the code JAY to get 15% discount.
This episode is also brought to you by Movement Watches
Movement Watches start at just $95… at a department store; you’re looking at 400-to-500 bucks.
- Movement figured out that by selling online they were able to cut out the middleman and retail markup, providing the best possible price.
- Classic design, quality construction, and styled minimalism
- OVER 1 MILLION watches sold in over 160 countries!
Get 15% off today —WITH FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS—at http://www.mvmt.com/JAY
This watch has a really clean design that makes a great fashion statement.
Now is the time to step up your watch game.
Go to http://www.mvmt.com/JAY.
Join the MOVEMENT!
- How to overcome insecurities and the role that training plays in the process. [1:55]
- The safest, most effective ways to include Progressive Overload in your training. [9:41]
- How to ask better questions in order to help people help you. [15:46]
- Ways to improve a fitness or coaching business. [17:57]
- Reasons for poor sleep and the best ways to improve it. [23:54]
- The ideal training split and programming if you’re burned out and beat up. [26:54]
- How to add explosive exercises to your training program. [34:24]
Connect with Me:
Mentioned in the Episode:
- George Hackenschmidt’s approach to Progressive Overload
- The greatest Powerlifer of all time, Ed Coan
- Dante Trudel’s DoggCrapp Training
- “Blood and Guts” by Dorian Yates
- The Renegade Strength Club
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.