When you wake up every day there are 5 things you need to pay equal attention to.
They all need nurturing. If one slips the others will suffer.
We all know the unhappy rich guy.
The guy who is in sick shape but broke.
I believe you can have it all.
By working to optimize these 5 things every day.
To help you remember them I use alliteration and call them the Ferruggia 5.
I recorded a short podcast on these 5 things for you. I explain what needs to go into each and how you can get the most out of every area. I teach you how to form habits that will last.
The best part is it’s easier than you think.
Scroll down for show notes:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right-click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health, there is no better all-in-one supplement than Athletic Greens. Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system. Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less by going to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
- Process goals over habit goals. Jay explains the difference and how to map out your goals for this year. (1:00)
- The Ferruggia 5! Fitness, focus, finances, family/friends and fun (2:10)
- Fitness: Stop making excuses and make the time!! Jay gives practical tips on how to create good habits. (3:19)
- Focus: All about mindset and happiness. Find out how Jay has created this in his life and tips to create this in yours. (12:17)
- Finances: What is essential and helping you? Jay gives tips on how to improve in this aspect in your life. (16:07)
- Family/Friends: Make connections all the time! Jay explains how your family doesn’t have to be just blood and how interacting with people daily is key. (19:31)
- Fun: How scheduling it in January will set the tone for the rest of your year. (25:13)
- Renegade Elite Mastermind Training: Few spots left! Sign up and apply now if this podcast impacted you.
Connect with Me:
Related Links/Products Mentioned:
- Trifecta Nutrition: Organic Meal Delivery – https://www.trifectanutrition.com/
- Ice Age Meals – https://iceagemeals.net/
- Nutrition Solutions – Meal Prep Without the Prep – https://nutritionsolutionslifestyle.com/
- Hyperthermic Conditioning’s Role In Increasing Endurance, Muscle Mass, and Neurogenesis – https://www.foundmyfitness.com/reports/sauna-report.pdf
- Athletic Greens – http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay
- HOLOSYNC® MEDITATION: BRAINWAVE TRAINING FOR RELAXATION, PROSPERITY, LOVE, HEALTH & SUCCESS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/holosync-meditation-brainwave-training-for-relaxation/id732850216?mt=8
- Breathe with Dr. Belisa Vranich – Jason Ferruggia – http://jasonferruggia.com/breathe-dr-belisa-vranich/
- VolunteerMatch – Where Volunteering Begins – https://www.volunteermatch.org/
- Peyton Manning’s handwritten letters to his fellow players left an indelible mark – https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/peyton-mannings-handwritten-letters-to-his-fellow-players-left-an-indelible-mark/2016/03/07/3760e12e-e4be-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html?utm_term=.e3f9fcf132f7
- How Richard Branson and Other Leaders Take Time Off – https://www.inc.com/john-rampton/how-much-time-average-ceo-s-take-off-every-year.html
- Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) · Twitter
- John Berardi (@precisionnutrition) • Instagram
- Brian Mackenzie (@iamunscared) • Instagram
- Belisa Vranich (@DrBelisa) | Twitter
- Wim Hof (@Iceman_Hof) · Twitter
- Mary Shenouda (@paleochef) | Twitter/Instagram
- Bedros Keuilian (@BedrosKeuilian) | Twitter
- Tony Jeffries (@tony_jeffries) • Instagram
- Jason Phillips (@jasonphillips_in3) • Instagram
- Ben Pakulski (@ifbbbenpak) • Instagram
- Tony Blauer – https://blauerspear.com/
- Tim Larkin – https://timlarkin.com/
- Torrie Wilson (@torriewilson) • Instagram
- Becky Lynch (@BeckyLynchWWE) · Twitter
- Richard Branson (@richardbranson) · Twitter
- Peyton Manning – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyton_Manning
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.