It’s been way too long since I’ve done a solo episode of the Renegade Radio Podcast. So that’s what I’m doing in this one. I compiled a list of listener questions you guys sent in. Then I worked through as many as I could, in as much detail as I could give.
I start with a quick recap of the last few months, telling you what I’ve been up to. We also talk about relationships, training, nutrition, weed, CBD, WWE, marketing, books, and more.
You’ll also love the fact that I give fully detailed workouts with exercises, sets and reps for getting jacked in a variety of scenarios. Pour some coffee and get ready to go for a fast paced ride though my mind as we discuss:
Scroll down for show notes
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right-click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Audio Books
Click HERE to start listening to critically-acclaimed, best-selling audiobooks including some of my favorites like Essentialism, How to Win Friends & Influence People and The Art of Noncomformity!
With Audiobooks you can learn and generate new ideas anywhere, anytime.
- Download or stream audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet with our free apps for iOS and Android
- Choose from more than 100,000 titles, including top-rated business books written by leaders and innovators in the field
- Listen to your first audiobook for FREE and if you like the service, enjoy a new book every month
- Access our Member Deals section where you can take advantage of great bundles and BOGOs
Click HERE to get your free book.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
- Summer 2017 recap and my new friends. [:15]
- How books have allowed me to live the life I do. [6:52]
- How to have better relationships with everyone you know. [9:00]
- Why you should let go of the past and focus on living in the moment. [14:05]
- Intermittent Fasting: good or bad? [17:15]
- Full body workouts or body part splits? [17:15]
- What is a reasonable timeframe for considerable fat loss? [28:41]
- Sativa and CBD pre-workout. [30:59]
- How to use low volume training for fast results. [32:36]
- How much protein and meat do I eat.? [39:07]
- How to maintain your body-comp once you’ve reached your goal. [39:52]
- Why lifestyle is the key to maintaining the physique you’ve worked so hard for. [39:52]
- My thoughts on the current state of the WWE. [41:09]
- How did I get so damn handsome? [42:20]
- How someone who has never touched a weight in their life should start training and why “no time” isn’t an excuse for not training. [42:38]
- Marketing tips for trainers. [44:30]
- An Upper/Lower split for people with very limited time to train. [46:59]
- Tips for getting better at pull ups and the movie I would star in if I had the opportunity. [48:58]
- Why you shouldn’t constantly chase progressive overload and a safer, more effective approach. [51:56]
Connect with Me:
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Olympic medal winning boxer and Box N’ Burn owner Tony Jeffries
- iN 3 Nutrition founder and owner Jason Phillips
- WWE Superstar Torrie Wilson
- Sal Di Stefano and Adam Schafer from Mind Pump
- Tony Blauer, creator of the SPEAR Self-Defense system
- Shawn Stevenson, host of the hit podcast The Model Health Show
- Dr. Andy Galpin, co-author of “Unplugged”
- Brian Mackenzie, co-author of “Unplugged” and XPT co-founder
- Self Defense Expert Tim Larkin
- The book “Tribe” by Sebastian Junger
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
- “Essentialism” by Greg Mckeown
- “The Art of Non-conformity” by Chris Guillebeau
- Tom Petty
- Pearl Jam
- Public Enemy
- Bruce Springsteen
- A Tribe Called Quest
- Luka Hocevar’s Vigor Ground Summit
- Chris Kresser
- Kate Deering
- Ed Coan
- George Hackenschmidt
- Arthur Saxon
- Steve Reeves
- Bill Starr
- The Rock
- Craig Ballantyne
- The focus@will app
- Dorian Yates
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.