On today’s podcast my buddy, Rich Baker, joins me to discuss a variety of topics. Rich is an actor, comedian, and incredibly talented improv performer. He’s a very well read and insightful guy with a unique perspective.
We talk all about getting out of your comfort zone, the power of improv comedy and how to get tons of shit done in less time.
- Why everyone should study improv comedy.
- Essential skills for connecting with people and getting them to like you.
- The rules of improv and how they apply to life and business.
- A simple technique that can instantly improve all of your meetings and business discussions.
- Can anyone be funny or is it something you’re born with?
- Tips for dealing with anxiety.
- Why the world we live in is so unnatural… and the steps you should take to fix it in your own life.
- The one thing all human beings need to feel in order to be happy.
- Steps for dealing with depression.
- The #1 thing that will grow your business faster than anything else.
- How to get a lot done and also party and get laid.
- Why your to-do-list is killing you.
- New music recommendations.
- Much more.
Connect with Rich Online:
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Bear Mattress. Bear Mattress is designed for optimal cooling, recovery, and pain relief. That result: you can sleep better and perform your best every day. Go to bearmattress.com and use the code “Renegade” to take $50 off your purchase. Bear Mattress uses exclusive technology so you can sleep better and improve your performance. Best of all? You get a100-night risk-free trial with no hidden charges or fees. Just remember to use the promo code “Renegade.”
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.