Has anyone ever made you feel like you’re not good enough or smart enough to accomplish your goals? Have people stomped on your dreams and made you wonder if you’re really capable of leaving a job you hate or doing what you’re passionate about?
If so my guest in this episode of the #RenegadeRadioPodcast, Paul Reddick, can relate and help.
A guidance counselor once told Paul he was stupid and destined for failure. He was left to deal with the impact of the counselor’s words on top of the demons from his past. He embarked upon a journey of personal development and self-actualization that eventually led him to live a life filled with purpose, passion and success.
Paul is known as “The World’s Greatest Sports Marketer” and “The guy who finds money in your business” by elite authors and coaches throughout the sports and fitness industry.
If you’re ready to get past the negativity of haters and doubters this is the push you’re looking for. Listen as we discuss:
Scroll down for show notes:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right-click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health, there is no better all-in-one supplement than Athletic Greens. Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system. Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less by going to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
- Why patience and consistency will help you master your craft and give you a better chance of success. [3:25]
- Why you should continue coaching people in person as long as you’re passionate about it. [13:15]
- Why the key to business success is often about improving yourself rather than your systems or processes. [20:45]
- Tips for self-actualization and personal development and why he feels everyone can benefit from therapy. [29:57]
- What makes a good coach? [36:18]
- How to find balance between business and your own needs. [38:10]
- His tips for productivity and blocking distractions. [43:53]
- Fundamental strategies for building an online business (and a few you have never heard before). [46:21]
- Paul explains the significance of “5, 6, 7” and takes me through the process. [55:17]
Connect with Paul:
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Paul’s “How to Kick Ass” Seminar and “567 Academy”
- Paul’s book “The 567 Dad”
- House of Pain
- Beastie Boys
- Smitty from Diesel Crew
- Martin Rooney
- Joe DeFranco
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Pat Rigsby
- Luka Hocevar
- Yogi Berra
- Tom Brady
- Mark Fisher
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.