The first WWE Women’s Smackdown Champion, and of the nicest people you could ever meet, Becky Lynch is my guest on today’s Renegade Radio Podcast.
Becky is a total badass who left home at 15 to pursue her dream of becoming a professional wrestler. Along the way, she got into bodybuilding, became a personal trainer, worked as a flight attendant, took acting classes, became a stuntwoman, took a seven-year layoff… and then finally made it to WWE.
The culmination of her journey and hard work was when she became the first ever, WWE Women’s Smackdown Champion.
Topics Discussed Include:
- The decision to leave home at 15
- Her first experience at wrestling camp
- When she first realized that this was what she wanted to do with her life
- Her time training with Finn Balor
- What finally led to the NXT tryout
- The night that she got called up to the main WWE roster
- Does she prefer to work as a heel (bad guy) or face (good guy)
- The injuries she’s suffered in the ring
- The importance of connecting with the crowd and how she does it
- Her all time favorite in-ring performers and talkers
- How her workouts have evolved over the years
- What her diet is like and how she sticks to it on the road
- Her daily routine and the importance of journaling
- How she constantly strives to get better on a daily basis
- How much longer will she wrestle and what will be next when she retires
Watch this Episode:
Connect with Becky Online:
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Caffeine and Kilos. We all know that coffee is probably the greatest thing ever. There are countless studies proving the benefits of coffee. Dr. Sanjiv Chopra said that drinking coffee is one of the five essential habits for long-term good health.
Caffeine and Kilos is a brand that embodies an active lifestyle. They have great looking apparel you can wear in the gym or out of the gym.
It’s smooth, fresh coffee blended and roasted for high caffeine content, so you can get all kinds of cranked up. They also have all natural, whole food caffeinated bars with macros designed for performance.
Get their delicious coffee and more at www.caffeineandkilos.com and use the code, “Renegade” and get free shipping on your first order.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.