Philip McKernan is a speaker, coach, writer and filmmaker.
He works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world. When people are seeking clarity about their future or want to move through roadblocks, seen and unseen, they call Philip. As a speaker he has inspired and challenged the Canadian Olympic Team and The Pentagon, to name a few.
What separates Philip from a lot of coaches, speakers and gurus is originality. He brings new conversations to the table and spends an obscene amount of time thinking and challenging the status quo, instead of simply repackaging business & life hacking strategies.
I had a very interesting discussion with Philip on the most recent podcast.
- Making the leap from mindset to “soulset”
- The problem with goals
- The importance of pursuing artistic endeavors
- The benefits of improve and comedy
- The problem with the self-help industry
- How to live authentically
- Fixing your relationship with money
- Is gratitude just another trendy buzzword
- Why sometimes you need to stop and do nothing
- Tips on building happy, successful relationships
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
- Philip’s site
- Follow Philip on Facebook
- Phillip’s Film, Give and Grow, which he is allowing me to give you guys for FREE:
This episode is brought to you by Kimera Koffee. It is great tasting high altitudes single estate coffee packed with premium-grade nootropics, proven to help increase focus, power output and cognition.
Go to http://www.kimerakoffee.
Turbo charge your brain now!
This episode is also brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things. If you’re not a fitness professional that means you should outsource your program design to someone who is. That someone would be your host, Jason (A.K.A. Jay) Ferruggia. Since 1994, he has helped countless guys get ripped, strong, jacked and yoked. His training methods have been battle tested time and time again. And they always deliver killer results.
As a Renegade Strength Club insider you get:
- Brand new workouts from Jay every month
- Coaching videos
- Answers to your questions
- Access to the club community
- The opportunity to participate in local meet ups
- The chance to enter contests like the Transformation Contest, and more where we offer cool prizes like Fat Gripz, t-shirts, etc.
Go to www.renegadestrengthclub.com to join us on the Dark Side and we’ll see you on the inside.
If you have questions, use the hashtag #RenegadeRadioPodcast and shoot them my way on Twitter or Instagram or email podcast@JasonFerruggia.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.